View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 07:24 AM   #1
dillsandwitch
Enthusiast
dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Aura H20
sony prs-t1 solar charger help

I go camping a lot and running outta battery and not being able to charge it is a pain so I am in the market for a solar charger for my reader.

Now after a bit of looking around i think i have found the one that will work but i just wanted to get a few second opinions here before i go spending the $$$$.

The one i have found uses a solar panel to charge a battery pack and then you use the battery pack to charge your device Eg the reader or phone.

Here are the specs for the battery pack:
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- USB Output: DC 5V 1A

Its actually a solar charger for a HTC sensation phone which is what i have and i consequently use the htc wall charger to charge my reader here at home.

Basically will this work to charge it is what i am asking.

thanks in advance

Last edited by dillsandwitch; 05-22-2012 at 07:25 AM. Reason: spelling
dillsandwitch is offline   Reply With Quote