View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 10:58 PM   #10
GA Russell
Opening Day June 6
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
One of the first jazz albums I became aware of was John Handy's Live at Monterey which I read an article about in Time Magazine when it was first released ca. 1967.

It's one of those albums I've wanted to hear for years, but for no reason have never picked up.

At Amazon the mp3 album is listed for $9.99, but each of the two songs, bought separately, are listed at 99 cents! So that's what I did.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote