View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 03:30 PM   #22
Joseph Picard
Enthusiast
Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
well, in the novel I'm currently converting, I didn't make use of ornaments for section breaks- only a few extra blank lines. My 2nd and 3rd novels use ornaments for section breaks though... in PNG format. (Hmm... does html support png? I wonder why I picked it.. transparency? Not that it needed it...)

and... "ePUB must be XHTML"? Not to sound snotty, but why? MY early html tests have converted fairly well for that I've thrown at it so far. (using calibre)
Joseph Picard is offline   Reply With Quote