View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 01:49 PM   #16
Hamlet53
Babi Yar
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
I really like the variety on offer this month. When I first glanced at this thread early this morning the voting was visible. So like Caleb I was going to wait to see if any particular titles took off as I have already read a few of these, and frankly thought a couple of those were just not very good.

However, with the poll now changed to hidden there is no reason to wait. Though I have my doubts about how much I will like Persuasion, if it is not selected here I will probably never consider reading it so I'd like that inducement.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote