View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 07:27 AM   #234
chaley
"chaley", not "charley"
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sennierer View Post
ok, when I switch in the config file to 'use_short_form' I get an overview with short descriptions and so on. When I click on Book Details I get the same error as before, but as I dont need the details that doesnt matter.
I still cant download a book as the server cant find the books.
I am using symlinks on my server, is it possible that this causes a problem with the path to the files?

Many thanks for your help!
See my edit of my last post for another fix for the date problem. Also, if you google
php exception "It is not safe to rely"
you will find a lot of comments on this problem.

As for following symlinks, I have never tried it. I am not surprised it doesn't work. You might try adding FILEINFO_SYMLINK to the option on line 61 on book_format.php, but I am not at all sure that this is enough to fix it. Alternatively, you could use the real calibre library instead of a symlinked version of it, which is what the server expects.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote