View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 07:32 AM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Happy Birthday, Mindy. My birthday's only a few days away too, except that I'm not going to try pass a driving test before then (I've just never got around to learning to drive and, about-to-turn-38, I'm saying if it doesn't happen before I'm 40, it's not gonna happen ).

I hope you get lots of cake, chocolate, pastry and toys. That's what I'm hoping for.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote