Thread: MobileRead June 2012 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #16
Hamlet53
Empress Dowager Cixi
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
I will second Ivanhoe. I would have pushed Persuasion along (about time I read some Jane Austen) and War of the Worlds along, but both are already fully nominated.

I will use one of my nominations for The Black Arrow by Robert Louis Stevenson.

The Black Arrow: A Tale of the Two Roses is an 1888 novel by the Scottish author Robert Louis Stevenson, which can be classed genre-wise as a historical adventure novel and a romance. It is available as an ebook for free from a number of sources (Inkmesh).
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote