View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 03:57 PM   #2
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
There are two things I can say. First, you were rather unfortunate in getting the WSoD. Contrary to appearances there has been only very few that have suffered considering the total number of PE in use. The main thing to consider is to not overdrive the video and since you can never be sure what has happened to a used one, I would recommend trying to get a new one.

Second, I'm pleased you have decided to join the 'club' of us that can't do without our edges.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote