View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 04:04 AM   #1
JoppyFurr
Coding fuzzball
JoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kindle Touch
[Kindle Touch] Text output demo

Hi,

I've started making the first steps towards the terminal emulator I'd like to write :3

This is a demo of text output, also showing the bitmap font I created for it.

The program shows some text, and counts the number of times you have touched the screen. You can do a full-refresh of the screen by releasing a touch in the top left, and you can exit the program by releasing a touch in the top right of the screen.

I have been compiling with: tccmake main -lpthread

Using the tcc package from Geekmaster's simple guide to tcc: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=175834

Enjoy :3
Joppy Furr
Attached Files
File Type: gz Text.tar.gz (7.8 KB, 217 views)
JoppyFurr is offline   Reply With Quote