View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 03:22 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Personally, I would bite the bullet and load them into calibre and do the work there. But, I wouldn't removed them from calibre afterwards.

If you can access the device as a drive, you could use Sigil to edit the epub. This has an editor for the metadata.

Hmm, a search found EPUB Metadata Editor. That looks like what you want. Beyond the fact that it exists, I don't know anything about it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote