View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 08:38 AM   #32
macminer
Connoisseur
macminer with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitmacminer with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitmacminer with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitmacminer with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitmacminer with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitmacminer with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitmacminer with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitmacminer with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitmacminer with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitmacminer with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitmacminer with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: K3, Sony Vaio P, HTC Touch Pro 2, Galaxy Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Do you use the Kindle app as well?
Can you make annotations in your reading using the S-Pen?
Do I use Kindle app? Yes I do! In fact recently I've been using the Kindle app on my Note much more often than hardware Kindle.

As for annotations - Kindle app for Android is still quite limited, so I cannot draw over the page, underline words etc. I can, however, select words and make standard Kindle notes (text, not graphics).

As for rooting your Note, the Zergrush method is rather foolproof and there are ready packages, so as long as you follow the procedure, there is very little risk. The newest firmwares, however, aren't directly rootable, so you need to downgrade first, root and then upgrade the firmware again (through Odin or Mobile Odin, keeping the root).
macminer is offline   Reply With Quote