View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 05:15 PM   #10
spedinfargo
Zealot
spedinfargo knows more than wikipediaspedinfargo knows more than wikipediaspedinfargo knows more than wikipediaspedinfargo knows more than wikipediaspedinfargo knows more than wikipediaspedinfargo knows more than wikipediaspedinfargo knows more than wikipediaspedinfargo knows more than wikipediaspedinfargo knows more than wikipediaspedinfargo knows more than wikipediaspedinfargo knows more than wikipedia

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiklop74 View Post
I can fix the recipe to adress the issue of site structural changes but what I can not fix is the lack of articles. As of recent Wired stopped publishing full magazine content online. Only previous issues can be read online in full. I fail to see the point of updating recipe just to download 8-10 articles. If there is still interest for this crippled content I will do an update.
Unfortunately I'm betting that we're going to start seeing more and more of this as magazine publishers are now able to provide better e-versions of the printed magazines for tablets etc. and get people to pay for them...
spedinfargo is offline   Reply With Quote