View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 03:30 AM   #16
MichaelJScott
Zealot
MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Still plugging away at the sequel. The book is being reviewed by my Wednesday evening Writer's Group at the library, and they've been offering quite useful critiques--as well as encouragement. It's tricky picking up the threads of a story I set aside so long ago, but it's getting easier. The more time I spend with it, the stronger the story feels - though I can definitely see areas between then and now where I've grown as a writer.

One of the encouraging things my group recently said to me, while reading some of the "back story" in Topheth, is that they wanted to read The Coppersmith now, just based on what I described.

If you're looking for a good summer read, this may be the one for you.
MichaelJScott is offline   Reply With Quote