View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 07:05 PM   #10
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLui View Post
ixtab, i've seen some more manifest entries in your xml:
<!-- FW 5.0.* -->
<attribute name="Toolbar-Style" value="none"/>
<!-- FW 5.1.* -->
<attribute name="Toolbar-Mode" value="persistent"/>
<attribute name="Font-Size-Mode" value="point"/>
Do you have any more info on those? Most of the fonts in my kindlet are really huge now, and i suspect that the font-size-mode might help with that, but setting it to "point" didn't help at all.
Yeah, 5.1.0 fucked up pretty much everything.

The font size interpretation changed (which is exactly the reason why I made FontHack 1.3 for Firmware 5.1 only, and not below... it would simply not work on older devices, regardless of the "Font-Size-Mode" you set), and also hidden toolbars are not possible in 5.1.0. anymore. The only option you have is "transient" and "persistent". Better to have the toolbar present all the time than have it pop up every time you don't want it
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote