Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 04:49 PM   #40
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 2
I hope it all works out for him you... I really do. It certainly sounds like he's you're thrilled with the venture. I love the stories... and I'll buy them from whoever is selling them. I truly didn't mean to sound all "doom and gloom" about it, and I'm glad to see he's you're remaining independent on at least one side of the big pond.

It's just that the idea that you can achieve high levels of success without traditional publishing tends to get its nose bloodied a bit when high-levels of independent success seems to inevitably lead to the signing of a traditional publishing contract. *shrug*

But it does sound like Mr. Howey you might get to experience the best of both worlds for the time being. I wish him you all the best.

**Edited in lieu of the author's contribution. And welcome to the forum... you have lots of fans here.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 05-14-2012 at 04:56 PM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote