View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 04:42 PM   #260
Firedancer885
Occassional Beta Tester
Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Beta test for version with new feature to find story URLs inside the epub html if FFDL can't find one in the metadata.

Because I consider this mildly dangerous, this behavior is off by default. Turn on the new 'Search EPUB text for Story URL?' option before trying it.

@Firedancer885 - Once I was searching epubs already, looking for ficsaver's bad ffnet URL was pretty easy, so I included that, too.
Thank you

But there is still something I don't get. I always reconvert the epubs I download. You said the reconvert discards the dc:source tag. How come I had no problem retrieving urls from my reconverted "Archive of Our Own" epubs? I only had to hunt down at most 10 to 15 urls from the 120+ epubs.