View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 03:26 PM   #13195
poohbear_nc
Turn Down The Heat!
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I've just finished proof-reading my eBook version of Amelia Edwards's "A Thousand Miles Up the Nile". Amelia Edwards was a successful Victorian novelist when, to quote Wikipedia:

"A Thousand Miles Up the Nile" is a wonderful book, both in terms of its descriptions of Egypt and also as a vivid record of what travel was like in Victorian times.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do and that, if you've not yet visited Egypt, this book will inspire you to do so.

Posted in the usual BBeB, Mobi, and ePub formats.

Amelia Edwards was the inspiration for the "Amelia Peabody" books written by Elizabeth Peters, set in Victorian Egypt.
Harry - I just downloaded this book onto my Fire - it is beautifully formatted! The plates & appendices also are very well displayed! Well done!
Will start reading it this evening!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote