View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 02:43 PM   #9
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Touch and Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson7lim View Post
when i sync the library on my nook to download the books, do i have to have vpn on still?

and, what is NC and NT?
You only need the VPN on your PC to buy books. Everything that is bought and in your B&N library can be downloaded anywhere in the word.

NC = Nook Color, NT = Nook Tablet (most people use NST now for Nook Simple Touch).

B&N's IP-address check seems to be not active now and then, but as far as I know you still need a VPN.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote