View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 11:14 PM   #39
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
PlayBook is a great little eReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by erk View Post
Has anyone had any success with the Playbook for ebook reading?
Yes, I recently got a PlayBook and find that it makes a great little eReader.
I use the Overdrive software a lot for library books.

After struggling with a Kobo Vox since Christmas it was a big improvement to switch to the PlayBook. It's fast, slick, and works just the way you think it should. The fact that it synch's nicely with GMail was a big bonus for me.

I'd recommend it for anyone looking for a 7-in eReader/Tablet. And for $200 it's great value for the money.

BTW, it puzzles me why the PlayBook is not featured more prominently on this MobileRead forum. Instead of being buried among alternative devices I think it should have it's own heading. I believe it's popularity and market share would warrant that. Hopefully the moderators will agree and fix this.
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote