View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 10:24 AM   #8
RAH
Fanatic
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Actually, now I'm having this problem too! It must be contagious, from reading this thread!

With my NST, it happens if I am reading a book and then push the N button at the bottom to check my battery level (go to Settings). When I then click the book icon on the screen to return to the book I'm reading, it send me back to page 1. Grrrr!

I found a work-around for this particular condition and maybe it will work for others. If I go back to the Library and pick the book from there, it returns me to the last page I was reading.

I also would say this seems to only happen on a side-loaded book. Any book I have purchased from B&N seems to work OK. At least for now...
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote