View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 08:09 PM   #12
toddos
Guru
toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nokia Lumia 920 (Freda)
This is not a vague title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnk View Post
I see a lot of people have read this, does anyone have an answer for it please?

Lynn
Just a meta-comment here. A lot of people have read this thread because your title is vague. "Is there a way to ..." what? If the title was "Is there a way to put covers and synopsis on Kindle", it would be much more descriptive and you would be more likely to get people who can actually help reading your thread. Instead, you get a bunch of drive-by readers opening thread just to see what the question is, and then they move on.

I'm not saying you intentionally made the title vague (or did you?), but I am saying that's why you see a large discrepancy between "people who have viewed this thread" and "people who have attempted to answer your question".
toddos is offline   Reply With Quote