View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 03:35 AM   #1
Toris
Toris knows the square root of minus one.Toris knows the square root of minus one.Toris knows the square root of minus one.Toris knows the square root of minus one.Toris knows the square root of minus one.Toris knows the square root of minus one.Toris knows the square root of minus one.Toris knows the square root of minus one.Toris knows the square root of minus one.Toris knows the square root of minus one.Toris knows the square root of minus one.

Device: kobo and bebook
Help needed how to protect library on shared computer?

Hi, I am on a shared system, with no option to deny access to anything (there is no separate user accounts, nor will it be allowed)

I am having a problem because of this. There are several users who are also using calibre, and I have begun to use this program to organize my extensive collection of digital books. I had thought that my library would be accessible only to me, but could not find any method by which to do this. I can see no option to password protect the library, and now I am finding alterations, things changed, books deleted and added. My library is a mess, I have had to fix yet again, and again, and again...............
I have complained, but it will not have an affect

Is there a way to password protect my library to prevent the other users of this computer from accessing it, and I have just failed to find it, or does this option not exist?

Thank you for any help and advice you may provide,

Toris.
Toris is offline   Reply With Quote