View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 11:57 AM   #27
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I am getting an Oberon Cover for my IPad for Mothers Day. (The Hubby has learned that just because the baby is still in me does not mean that he gets to skip Mothers Day. Baby Boy might not be here for him but he has been a day to day presence with me for the last 8 months and has 4 more weeks to go. Mommy gets her Oberon and a nice dinner).

Actually, the Hubby thinks I bought an IPad so I would have an excuse to buy another Oberon cover. That was true for the K3 but the IPad is far to expensive for that to be the only reason to buy one....

I love my Oberon covers. They are a work of art. They are made in the US by a small family business. They are bit heavier, but I am cool with that. They look great, feel great, and are distinctive. Love them, love them, love them.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote