View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 06:45 PM   #2
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitearrow View Post
Hi all,

My Dad has the Kindle Fire. His Calibre library lives in his Dropbox, but when I went to the Calibre folder on the Fire and tried to download a non-DRM'd .mobi file, it gave me an error such as "can't open this file." Is there a way to force a download in the Dropbox app? I have a file manager and can then move the file to the Books (or Documents) folder.
You have to long press on the file then choose export. Pick the books or documents folder and it will download to the Fire. After that you will need to either reboot or force close the kindle app to get the Fire to put the book on its shelves so you can read it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote