View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 04:50 PM   #3
RAH
Fanatic
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecweston View Post
I find the Nook is not too good as synchronizing between devices.
But it doesn't sound like he is having a sync problem. It sounds like he is just using one device and it isn't remembering the last page he stopped on.

I have a Touch and I have never had that problem. My only suggestion would be to try to train yourself to set a bookmark on your most recent page. I kind of do that anyway, even though i really don't have to. Then when I start reading again later, I turn it off.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote