View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 07:50 PM   #494
mrevent
Connoisseur
mrevent goes to eleven.mrevent goes to eleven.mrevent goes to eleven.mrevent goes to eleven.mrevent goes to eleven.mrevent goes to eleven.mrevent goes to eleven.mrevent goes to eleven.mrevent goes to eleven.mrevent goes to eleven.mrevent goes to eleven.

Device: kindle 3w; dxg
First of all: 3.2.1 on DXG: Many thanks, works great...
[On the shifting lines problem when highlighting in DXG: I think that is not the fault of DXG; the same thing happens on K3 on some OCR'd pdfs. (it is less noticed probably as K3 is used less to read OCR'd pdfs).]

My question: how did you manage to install usbnetwork on a DXG running 3.2.1? Which installation file did you use?

I did a jailbreak with "update_jailbreak_0.5.1_dxg_install" then installed usbnetwork with "update_usbnetwork_0.37.N_dxg_install" (both files are available on mobileread) but still cannot get the DXG to be recognized as network. [I followed the following instructions: So, on the home page of DXG:
Press Del, type ;debugOn and press Return*
Press Del, type `usbNetwork and press Return†
Press Del, type ;debugOff and press Return.]

---I was hoping to get the vncviewer to work eventually: instructions are here http://tinyapps.org/docs/e-ink-monitor.html ]

Last edited by mrevent; 05-06-2012 at 08:15 PM.
mrevent is offline   Reply With Quote