View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 05:33 PM   #35
lokisarrow
Enthusiast
lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedlever View Post
I d/l this book nearly a year ago and just got around to reading it. Excellent read. Pretty much on par with Turing Evolved by another author.

I did find a number of typos... early on in the book I ran across several, then most of the body of the book seemed fine, then towards the end I ran into a few more.

Initially the typos were distracting, but then it seemed to clean up and the story took off. I had a hard time putting it down until I finished it.

Well done.
Thank you so much. You just made my day. I am aware of the typos but due to the contract I entered with an online publisher I would have had to spend a few more hundred dollars which I did not have. Happy you enjoyed. Once again thank you and a grand weekend and summer two thousand and twelve.
lokisarrow is offline   Reply With Quote