View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 03:11 PM   #12
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 300, 350 Pink & Silver, Black & Red T1, K4NT, KPW, Red T3
The Targets I go to in the Buffalo area had lots of Sony's but different prices of $129.99 and $149.99. Weird. I think it was a pricing error. Someone told me the stores will still carry the Kindles but online will not.

Area Best Buy stores had them on clearance for $79.99 but none in the vicinity had any stock of them. They told me they figure they're on clearance to make way for new models of the brand so HO isn't ordering more of the older models.

How reliable that is or isn't, I couldn't tell you but this was told to me on Thursday and again on Saturday.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote