View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 10:14 AM   #5
GeckoFriend
Fanatic
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T-1, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochaiso View Post
Really? My PRS-T1 with latest firmware has the following sort options for the collections; "added order, date, time, author, file name". Any further details you have on your statement above I'd love to know about since I applied the tweaks in Calibre described in the post in order to properly order some of my book collections. Thanks.
Sorting by "added order" will put the books in the proper serieorder. I have no idea why Sony uses such a nonintuitive name as "added order".
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote