View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 07:59 PM   #42
bob123
Addict
bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlPe View Post
Yup, but I would like to have it as a physical buttor.
I do not really like touching the screen (that's why I do not care about the capacitive layer of the Odyssey compared to an IR one: when I need to navigate the library/menus/etc. I always use a capacitive stylus).
I suppose it might be nicer. At least it has page turn buttons!

What stylus do you use? I didn't realize you could use one with the Odyssey.
bob123 is offline   Reply With Quote