View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #10
qlob
Horse
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3G+WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I lost count of the times one or more of my kindles sat bricked until I could find a NEW way to debrick it, which is part of the driving force for my various improving solutions to debricking posted in this forum. Unfortunately, people keep finding new ways to brick them that resist known debricking methods.

While the "success report" list keeps growing, there is not yet a "beyond hopeless" list.

Yup. If it werent for this forum, i would probably have lost interest in the kindle...
However, my kindle still is not booting to the framework, i am just currently in diags with myts....
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote