Thread: PRS-300 Battery trouble (I think) ?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 12:06 PM   #6
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Update:
A few hours after connecting it to the PC I went back & the reader had it's USB screen showing=> disconnected it=> watched as it woke up, and PRESTO!... a full battery indicator.
That was very fast=> almost so fast as to be spooky; makes me wonder if it is not accurately calibrated or something...I guess time will tell.
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote