View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 06:30 PM   #18
Hamlet53
Babi Yar
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
I would say that Ben Hur is certainly a Christian themed book, though like Quos Vadis a historical novel about early Christianity. I read a few novels by Lloyd. C. Douglas in my teenage years, The Robe being the most famous. I thought those I read were all pretty well written.

I don't know that I would enjoy these now though. I certainly have no interest in any novel that is out to change my atheist ways.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote