View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 04:23 PM   #28
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digit71 View Post
No doubt there'll be some new ereaders coming out in the next 6 months. If Sony can drop the glossy case then I might be tempted. Incidentally, I found the Sony to have the most reliable touch interface. On the Kobo and Odyssey I often had to touch more than once to get a response.
Yup, the sony IR works pretty well. My only grip with it is you can't just tap to change page.

Quote:
How do you know the USB port snapped off if you returned it? I guess you read that a few people had this problem and assumed everyone did?
Quite a few people had problems.

Quote:
Looking at the Kobo and the T1, one thing stands out...The over ridiculously large page numbers at the bottom of the Kobo screen taking up too much screen space.
One of the things i like with the odyssey
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote