View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #22
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digit71 View Post
I returned my Odyssey for a refund before the USB port snapped off (Design error no. 3 I guess). Still, at least there was no diamond pattern on the touch screen I had, they must have changed it. Better to get rid of it completely though. Only person who would be satisfied is someone who had not seen a Pearl screen without a "filter" in front of it.
I've done more than see a reader without a filter, i've used my T1 when the odyssey went back to support. And I know which one I prefer to read on. The is a difference yes, but not a huge difference.
I'll make a proper photo when i get my odyssey again if you want.

I'm suprised about what you mentionned about the pattern not being visible. As it is.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 05-04-2012 at 04:15 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote