View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #429
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsaguy View Post
that wont help as i said in my original post i could not find any apk files on the phone and i kn9w how ti search. so it needs something yo extract the apk from the program to back up and get access to the apk file.
Okay open ES File Explorer and go to its app manager, long press on the app you want to backup and press backup then wait till it says it's done. Now use ES File explorer to go to a folder on your SD Card name Backups in there will be folder named Apps and in that folder will be the APK files you need.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote