View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #12
jtdolphins
Zealot
jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporPunk View Post
This is what always pi$$ed me off the most about my cable bill in the US, paying for channels I didn't watch. Its the same here in Belgium.
What makes me mad, is that I am forced to pay for cable to have internet access. I could get just cable, but that was 20$ more expensive. The cable I have is only about 15 channels, most I don't watch. It use to be about 20. Of course the channels I actually watched were the ones axed. I get the feeling they would like to get rid of the basic cable option.
jtdolphins is offline   Reply With Quote