View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International & Sony PRS-T1
Free (N color/tablet - KFire/K4Android app) Huff & Puff [kid's Illustrated Storybook]

Huff and Puff by Tish Rabe with illustrations by Gill Guile is a children's storybook in the My First I Can Read! series, free courtesy of publisher HarperCollins.

Currently free @ B&N, where it will only work on a NOOKcolor/tablet or in the Nook Kids for iPad app (though you can still pick it up without having one, in case you want to anticipate a future acquisition). May possibly show up at iTunes as well, since some of these things have previously done so.

Description
Puff is a caboose and Huff is an engine. These best friends try switching places in this rhythmic story for beginning readers. Features read-to-me audio, perfect for sharing.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote