View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 09:09 AM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
New font troubles

Hi all,

I wanted to try the Calendas (www.atipo.es) font in my reader. It can be downloaded from this link: http://www.atipo.es/downloads/Calendas.zip

The problem is the three variants (regular, italic, bold) don't share the same font family name. Well, I fix it with FontForge. But now when I copy the fonts to the reader, the "default" font in the family is the italic, even the menu item to select the font uses the italic variant.

Does anyone know what could be the cause for this and how to fix it?
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote