View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
I bricked my kindle by messing around with the binary linuxrc in / . I have a custom kernel from this forum, but I currently don't have access to a computer right now. I've read through Fastboot Manifesto but it took me a while to figure out that the k3 doesn't have fastboot.(does ATK exist for linux?) The kindle loops through the loading bar with the tree and boy several times and then I get your kindle needs repair with framework down in the lower right corner. So far, I am assuming that I have broken the framework because right after kite and launchpad start, it cycles again. I do have brief access to matan's version of myts.
Have you restored your linuxrc to its original content yet?

Which "custom kernel from the forum"?
Is this the kernel that is running when the described problems occur?

Do you have a connector and adapter for the 1.8v console serial port?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote