View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 07:29 PM   #41
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
I am an old multi-tasker who likes to listen to the news in the background while I read websites or e-mails. I can then switch back to the news video when something comes up and I want to see the footage. Or you can skip over boring parts of a movie.

Sadly, Android doesn't give us a choice here.
Yes it does, it is just a matter of implementation. The video could just as well continue to play in the background, just like the music on the music player. The developer chose not to play the video, but Android is not forcing your hand one way or the other.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote