View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 05:05 PM   #21
Mikeyboards
Connoisseur
Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: CybkG3; iPads; Kindle Touch, PW, Fire; NookGlow; KoboGlo & Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHand View Post
... I attached the adapted font. You can compare it to the original font, which I linked to above.
Thank you so much for posting those fonts in a downloadable format! I just put them in my Fonts folder, and now I have more lines per page, while losing nothing in readability.

If anyone else would be willing to offer the results of their font-tweaking, I'm sure many of us would be grateful for the offering!

(It's not that I'm too lazy to do the tweaking myself; it's just that I'm already spending so many hours testing and tweaking other aspects of the Cybook, as so many of us are. So the more we can save each other time-consuming steps, the more time we can all spend reading )
Mikeyboards is offline   Reply With Quote