View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 12:30 AM   #106
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
That there are people who hate the NYT I don't dispute. But the NYT wouldn't have such a national following if it was so widely hated as some suppose. The intensity of dislike can make things seem more widely disliked than they really are.
Actually, I don't think that is true. This is one of those occasions where both can be true. If the New York Times was not widely circulated, no one would really care about it. As it is, I think some see it as being the source of journalistic truth, and others see it as being the epitome of an elitist liberal newspaper (True or not).

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote