View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 10:16 AM   #41
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I'm another Palm alumnus. I had four or five of them altogether, but I must have started reading on my first PalmPilot.

I can't remember what the first book was, though. I know I read some probably-illegal stuff like Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, some Baen Free Library stuff, and some out-of-copyright stuff, including Pride and Prejudice, but I can't remember what was first.

It was very much an emergency backup, though. It wasn't until eInk that I was really happy to read from a screen.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote