View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 07:38 AM   #62
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
"There are plenty more examples like these, so I'd rather have a device that I know exists than one that lives in the land of unicorns. ;-)"

Nook Touch and (the latest)Sony are running on Android. So having eInk-devices use Android does not seem to be such a big deal.
And adapting some apps required for reading, editing and such cannot be very difficult and would be done fast - as long as programmers can earn some money with it. As to the unicorns: seems to me that people prefer rotten apples while the good ones are already in sight.
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote