Or (in Canada) get a Chapters gift card that you can use to buy Kobo books.
Redeeming a Kobo or Chapters-Indigo gift card
To redeem your Chapters-Indigo gift card on an eBook purchase on the Kobo website, follow these instructions.
- When you are checking out, click Yes beside Do you have a gift card or promo code to redeem?
- Enter your gift card information into the form.
- Select Buy Now. Your gift card will be debited for the amount of the purchase (or the amount remaining on the card, whichever is less).
- Make sure you don’t close the gift card box again—keep it open to apply your gift card to your purchase
- For Kobo gift cards, we store any remaining value as a Kobo store credit, so that you can apply it to your next purchase. For example, if you have a $50 Kobo gift card but your eBook was only $25, you have $25 more to spend.
- For Chapters-Indigo gift cards, we do not take leftover value from the gift card and apply it to your account. You will have to re-enter the gift card number and PIN if you want to make another purchase, or you can continue to use your remaining credit at a Chapters-Indigo store.