View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 12:45 PM   #27
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJoseph View Post
I'm rather excited about this. I hope for more great competition! And if the new nook is hot...I'll get one.*
MS entering any field usually means less competition. The video game and ebook markets have thus far been exceptions to that rule, although I find the early reviews of Win8 somewhat discouraging. Everything points toward them moving to even tighter control over computing as a whole.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote