View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 01:02 AM   #2
scotty1024
Banned
scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Reader / iPhone / Librie / Kindle
So like you did read the EULA for your Kindle, the one in which they basically say they'll fry all your purchases for hacking?

The Kindle has a security hole wider than that found on the iLiad and could be more easily hacked than the iLiad ever was. But the iLiad needed to be hacked. The units didn't do what they were supposed to do: they'd taken our money and not delivered what they promised. I never felt so ripped off in my life and by Phillips no less!

My Kindle does everything they told me it would. Amazon stands behind it with their customer service and constantly make fresh wonderful content available on a near daily basis. They made it clear they don't want anyone playing with it and I have no reason to get my wonderful ebook collection fried.

I haven't seen Igorsky jonsing to get his collection fried either.
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote