View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 08:11 AM   #2
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleneW View Post
I'm trying to colour headings in my epub, but on every Android reader I have installed on my Galaxy 7.7, the class settings are ignored. I can colour using span tags, or back grounds in tables but nothing else at all. As I am new to CSS is there something I am doing wrong? It looks fine in Sigil....
I'm making the pages in Dreamweaver....
Try your question on the Sigil forum. They have knowledgeable CSS folks over there.

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=203

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote