View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 05:24 PM   #23
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Assorted Nooks
I finished the book today. I especially enjoyed the introductions and the "author notes". Much more than the "actual" fairytale. Although the fairytale was amusing, the author notes is what really made the book funny.
I even enjoyed the (extremely long) introductions (I have the 30th anniversary edition so tehre were two of them)
I can't say it made me want to see the movie, even though I'm sure it's very enjoyable.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote